Once you have received your device, please contact customer care 1-877-347-2127 and provide the below information
- Phone number you would like to port to your new T-Mobile account
- Current carrier your mobile number is active on.
- Current carrier account number
- Current carrier porting pin
To Locate your porting in by carrier, please find your carrier below and follow the instructions. If your carrier is not listed, please call your carrier customer care department.
Dialing 611 from your phone
Online with myAT&T
- Go to your myAT&T profile.
- Choose People & Permissions.
- Select Wireless.
- Scroll to Transfer phone number and select Request a new PIN. Your Number Transfer PIN will display on the screen.
Dial #PORT to request a Number Transfer PIN
To request your Number Transfer PIN, dial #PORT from your smartphone. If the My Verizon app is installed on your device, you'll be directed to the Number Transfer PIN screen in the app. If the app is not installed, you'll be directed to the Number Transfer PIN screen on your mobile browser.
Request a Number Transfer PIN online
To request a Number Transfer PIN online, go to the Number Transfer PIN page and click or tap Generate PIN. Your PIN and Account Number will display on the screen.
Keep your Number Transfer PIN and Account Number safe and do not share it with anyone except the new carrier or an account member. Verizon will never ask you for this information.
The Number Transfer PIN is valid for any line being transferred from your Verizon account. The Number Transfer PIN is valid for 7 days, so it is important that you provide this information to your new carrier immediately to prevent fall out.
Here's how to request your security PIN:
- Log into your Xfinity Mobile account online and go to "Devices."
- Select a phone number you want to transfer to a new carrier.
- Scroll down the page and select "Transfer your number, cancel this line" for details on obtaining your secure PIN by text.
My Account Online
- Sign in to My Account.
- Select Account Settings from the top.
- Select Manage Cricket Account PIN.
- Enter your current account PIN (the one that was created when you opened the account). If you forgot your PIN, you can call or chat with Customer Support.
- Select Turn On.
- Now you should see Turn Off Account PIN Security on the Account Settings page.
- Sign in to the myCricket app.
- To access Account Settings, tap the gear icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap PIN Security.
- Enter your current account PIN (the four-digit one that was created when you opened the account). If you forgot your PIN, you can call or chat with Customer Support.
- Select Turn On PIN Security.
- You'll see a page confirming PIN Security is now on. Select Done to close page.
Your Boost Mobile pin is the last for numbers of your SIM card or the pin you created when establishing your account. If you need porting assistance, call Boost Mobile at 1-888-266-7848.