Is $25 Really $25?
- Yes, it is! Local, State and Federal Surcharges, fees and taxes will be applied.
- This is a limited offer negotiated with T-Mobile for you.
Bring Your Own Device
- Love your phone? Bring it to T‑Mobile.
- FIRST: check if your phone is compatible here:
- Bring Your Own Unlocked Phone | IMEI Compatibility Check | T-Mobile
- (Find the below section on the site)
- To bring your unlocked, current compatible device to T-Mobile, select the GET PLAN tab to order your SIM with T-Mobile Service Plan.
- *If you have an existing number, upon check out you will be prompted to input your current phone number and existing carrier details.
- Once you receive your SIM card, please log back into the Business Flex Portal to submit your PORT IN request.
- Business Flex Portal will be where you will check your invoice, usage and have access to self service.
Buy a New Device
- Need a new device? Click SHOP PHONE to select from one of our many discounted device & service plan offerings! Comes with T-Mobile active SIM and service plan.
Get a New Number
- Awesome! Getting a new line is great. Glad you want to come over to T-Mobile! Just add the plan to the cart and fill in your details.
I have a phone I want to bring over that I’m still making lease payments on. Can I switch my phone number to this T-Mobile discounted plan?
Yes you can switch! However, when you move your phone number to T-Mobile you will accelerate those charges on the closing/last invoice of your account. We recommend you call your previous service provider to confirm remainder payments or balances you have if you move your phone number to T-Mobile.
I am not a Sprint or T-Mobile user. How do I transfer my current phone number to this corporate program?
If you have a phone already, you can check to make sure its compatible to work on the T-Mobile network. Visit this site to confirm compatibility: https://www.t-mobile.com/resources/bring-your-own-phone. Once you confirm compatibility, you can order a T-Mobile SIM and plan here:
If you need to buy a T-Mobile phone, choose from one of these options:
Call your previous provider to capture important information (listed below) you will need to transfer your phone number.
- Remaining lease payments or potential balance you may have if you move your phone number to T-Mobile
- It is not the same as your account password
- It’s a numeric number
- Communicate with previous provider what to expect when porting/transferring phone number to T-Mobile